Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ian is 2 months!

My baby is two months old! Crazy how time flies. He has had the busiest two months ever! Traveling all over, and doing so well at it. Even though his two month mark was two weeks ago, here are pictures from that exact day:


This is so Ian! He loves his pacifier, and loves to be around people. Preferably being held, but if not, then you'd better be right near by. He fell asleep while helping me fold laundry.




We just love our Ian boy! His stats varied a bit at two different places, but he was about 12.5 lbs and 23 inches long. 

Ian got his immunizations last week and oh my, I hate it! It's not any more fun for the mom than it is for the baby, I think. But I feel better knowing it's done and over with. Ian actually did very well, he was just fussy for a couple of days.

Ian is a strong boy! He loves to play "Stand Up, Sit Down" (a game Daddy made up!), and is really good at holding his head up, unless he's feeling lazy.

The binky is a staple in our home. In fact, Santa brought him a little clip that we can attach the binky to his clothes with (thanks for the suggestion, Juergens'!). Half the time he tries to suck on it like a bottle and gags himself, but once it's in, heaven help everyone if it comes out! ;)

Bath time is still a huge hit. It's my favorite time of the day to see him splashing and kicking around!

Ian smiles a TON and coos a lot too. We have some fun conversations, and I love love love his smile.

He's getting better at sleeping, he'll give me at least 5 hours a night, sometimes 7! Okay so that was just one night, but still. It was AWESOME. We're on a much better routine these days which helps him a lot.

Ian loves hearing me and/or Tom sing, and he enjoys being read to sometimes. 

Ian is the light of our lives, and we feel so lucky to be his parents!

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile! I'm so happy to hear about all the love for and from you baby!

    ReplyDelete