Sunday, January 19, 2014

OH HI.

I realized today that it's been a full month since I last blogged! Shame on me! Things have been busy busy busy and I love it love it love it! Christmas and New Years were awesome, and we came back up to Rexburg to start another semester, which has turned out to be amazing. At least for the first 2 weeks.

Tom was a little bored for the first week, but now that things are getting going, he's loving it too. Not the part where he has Organic Chemistry every day, because, well, it's Organic Chemistry. Ever day. But the parts where he teaches a class on campus on Tuesdays and Thursdays? Yeah, he's loving that. And I definitely don't mind walking by the gym and seeing him all lit up and excited to introduce the class to circuits.

This weekend was also the kickoff for the Biggest Winner program on campus! Tom is an intern for the program as a Wellness Coach for Team Yellow! It was so fun to go and meet everyone on the team. I'm so excited for how their worlds are about to change, and so excited for my husband to help them along the way. This is his DREAM JOB. And nowhere else in the world could it be so good. So we're feeling considerably blessed for him to be doing this. I am one proud wife over here!

My classes are going great! I'm taking 17 credits this semester, which sounds like a lot. Okay it is a lot. But things are awesome so far, and I'm able to stay on top of everything. I still work part-time at the Online Support Center, which is still the best job on campus in my opinion. I have worked out EVERY DAY since the new year, so we should all give a real big standing ovation for that one. I'm working towards my personal goals, and making time for everything, and I just wonder how that all happens? How does anybody have time to do what they need, and do it well? Well, people don't make it happen. God does. I feel His hand supporting and sustaining me every day. And when you make time for the important things, everything else works out!

So that's a pretty good catch up of what's going on here. If you were to come over, our house would probably not be very clean, because neither of us exactly have time to do much of that. But we would still have plenty of pulled pork left over from our wedding (yes, even after 5 months), and we'd be happy to make you a pulled pork enchilada (current Cook favorite), and talk to you about how wonderful married life is and how great it is to have your best friend FOREVER. I don't think that will ever get old. We'd also talk about all the miracles we see in our life. And of course we'd ask you about your life and there would for sure be some games. So come on over some time, why don't ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment