Wednesday, April 16, 2014

And then there were three!

Today has been such a wonderful day...actually this whole week has been so great! It's our spring break, and we are taking total advantage of not having due dates or meetings and whatnot. It's just been so nice to relax and be together! We are so happy.

And not just because of the time off school, we're happy for other reasons too! I wanted to wait until we had something cute to show for it, but things just haven't worked out that way so...

we're pregnant!!

Baby Cook #1 is due November 6th, and we are thrilled! I'm pretty sure that most everyone knows, but we thought we'd make a more public announcement...you know, for social media's sake ;)

This has been a much different experience than I imagined it would be, but not in a bad way! I haven't thrown up once, and I was hardly sick at all, just a few days of nausea. Tom has been the sweetest husband ever, and allows me to indulge in all my terrible cravings. I don't know that they're pregnancy cravings so much, but regardless, we've had a lot more sugar and saturated fat in our house than in previous months! We're working on that ;)

It still amazes me that Heavenly Father has blessed us with this miracle, that we're actually going to be parents. We are so excited to meet our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment