Monday, August 3, 2015

Little Things from July

This is a DUMP of all the little things I took pictures of but didn't post about. Or maybe I did, it's possible.


Ian loves reading and/or chewing books


Shopping with Grandma Andersen at H&M


The pallet sign we made for Tim and Lauren, specifically for Lauren's bridal shower.


A mega blowout when he was sick and teething :( Seriously this was the worst one of his life and I had to quickly take the picture to send to Tom so he would believe me that it was up to his armpits on both sides. EW. Poop truly defies the laws of physics.


Playing with leftover balloons from cousin Kiah's birthday party


At Lauren's bridal shower! I can't wait till she's OFFICIALLY part of the family! I love this girl.


Work-in-progress picture of the t-shirt quilt I was making for Tom as an anniversary gift. At this point I sent it to my Mom and she quilted it and sent it back for me to bind. Tom loves it!


We bought Ian a front-facing car seat. I know, I know, "isn't that a little early?" Probably, but he seemed ready to me and he loves it so much more. We're not in the car all that often so it's not really a big deal to me. This is probably the only place I would post it because I don't think many people read my blog and I hope that nobody would put mean comments - prove me right!


For a while Ian was getting up at 6:30 every morning so on one weekend morning I stayed up with him while Tom slept. He had fun slapping me with straws while I tried to take happy pictures.


Sitting outside in a big boy camping chair during FHE. He just kills me!


Kenna taking Ian to do some laundry ;)


Taking turns with Daddy with the weights!


I babysat a little boy in our ward named Enoch and Ian loved having a friend around! They took toys from each other and didn't get mad so it was great!


Ian learned to climb stairs!


Tom and I went on a date up to the foothills for our annual 'decorate a pillow case for each other' date. We rode the 4 wheeler up there and it was a gorgeous evening!


Every time I go to get Ian out of his pack n play from his naps, he's standing up waiting to play peekaboo!


First picture on my new phone! We switched to T-Mobile and got a screamin deal on the new iphones!


King of the living room


Suckin' on oranges


Working out with Daddy!


Tom and I working late on pallet signs one night in prep for the Farmer's market.


Grandma Cook has some "sit n' spin" toys that Ian has recently taken interest in and it's so funny to watch him as I spin him around!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm reconnected to your blog! I'm so impressed with how many projects you manage to tackle. You've got some Mom is you for sure! I just realized you and Tom and Tim and Lauren have the same initials. Cute. 😉 Love the sign you made for them!

    ReplyDelete