Friday, December 13, 2013

4 months, and other appropriate mushiness

Tomorrow, Tom and I will have been married for 4 months. We both feel like it's been way longer, like we've always been married. It just feels so natural to be together, like we've always been together. And can I just say that married life is the best. If you ask Tom he'll always joke how dumb it was being engaged. Yes it was fun, but you've already made that commitment to be with them forever, it just hasn't been quite solidified yet. Anyways, the point is that we both really prefer being married to being single, dating, or being engaged.

And wow, 4 months! Time sure flies. We've been through a lot, and if it's any indication of how our future will be, boy am I in for a fun, beautiful, amazing ride!

In 4 months we've celebrated holidays together.

He has forgiven me at least 4 times. More like 4 a day.

We have stopped whatever we're doing to say "we are so weird". Again, this happens about 4 times a day.

I've cooked at least 4 successful meals and found a Tom fave: chicken spaghetti.

We've gone on way more than 4 super fun and cheap dates that are definitely in my top favorites.

We've made chocolate chip pancakes many times 4 times.

We've gone through 4 TV's. Don't worry, we finally have a functioning TV for those rare occasions when we sit to watch a movie.

I've had 4 'mid life crises' where I decide to change my major and everything else with it.

4 times my patient husband has brought me back down and helped me see the big picture, so I didn't change my major again.

We've said I love you at least 4 times a day. More like 56 but that's not a '4' number so...

We've established 4 goals for our life (at least) that we are devoted to and working towards with all that we do.

We've worked out together together 4 times a week on our best week.


Marrying you was the best choice I've ever made, and I am grateful to Heavenly Father every day for you as the greatest blessing I'll ever receive.

*insert loud and long cat call*
Do you see those muscles?
Don't get me started on the eyes.

Thanks to Cami for capturing our first "family photo"!

I love you forever, hunky babe.

1 comment: