Thursday, December 12, 2013

What else do you do in your sweats?

No, that post about Thanksgiving never came, and it probably won't happen, so I apologize to my small group of readers, and hope you'll forgive me.

This is a post-workout post. We just finished a cycling class that kicked my butt I'm every way except literally, and now I'm siding getting off my bum to do dishes and make the bed. (The one we'll be getting back into in a couple of hours, yes that bed.)

I don't have much to say, but things are good. Sometimes I look around at my apartment, my life, and feel overwhelmingly blessed. I have so much work to do and so many ways to improve, and still Heavenly Father sees fit to bless me with oh so much. I just don't understand it! I have my best friend as my eternal companion, the one who forgives and serves and loves me for reasons I'll never know.

We're entering finals week, so life is stressful at the Cook house. Tyson is coming on Tuesday, as our first house guest! Christmas is so close we can almost taste it! I know Tom will ask me to read this post to him so I can't spill the beans on what the Mr will be receiving, but I think it will be a very good Christmas for both of us.

And now, pictures.
Ward Christmas party!

At the BYU I Christmas concert with Nathan Pachenco. It was such a good concert and a great night! Even if my blow dryer did poop out on me right before, we still made it. #survivors

I donated plasma for the first time this week and it wasn't awful! Just trying to bring in that dough where we can..

I made these letters out of cereal boxes! I'm anxious to get fabric mod podged on them and hang them up. This, my friends, is being resourceful.

We absolutely love our Christmas tree! More on the evolution of the tree later.


No comments:

Post a Comment