Sunday, October 20, 2013

I have a really great husband

So I've been married for 2 months and 6 days and 6 hours. And 11 minutes.

And so far, things have been pretty dang great. And I just want to make a list of things that I have learned about Tom these last two months:

- He looks big and strong, and he is. So I guess that is just a little reminder for you, because I've always known that.

- Tom is a very logical person. He works hard to understand things and when he gets it, it NEVER leaves his brain. Ever.

- Tom is simple. He likes things the way they are and is not a fan of change.

- If Tom doesn't get to work out, he gets cranky.

- Tom loves challenges, especially challenges that deal with fitness or nutrition. This is both humiliating and inspiring to me.

- He loves to cook. He is really good at it too, which is super fun for me. He has helped me grow a lot in my cooking confidence.

- If you have a good reason for him to do it, Tom will do most anything. But it needs to be a good reason, and not something stupid.

- He is a really good friend.

- Tom is honest, and sometimes I wish he wasn't quite so honest, but then I usually take that back because honesty is the best policy.

- Tom loves me more than I deserve to be loved.

Every day has been a growing experience for us. We have learned so much about each other and about ourselves, and about our potential. It is so exciting to look to the future and think about going through life together! I love my man so much.

Make that 23 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment