Sunday, October 13, 2013

Life Lately

Life at Chez Cook has been busy! And I finally have some pictures for you, as I promised a thousand years ago I would find/take/upload. You're welcome.


2 weekends ago we ran the temple to temple relay with some of our friends! It was a BLAST. We had 8 people on our team to run the 37 miles from the Rexburg temple to the Idaho Falls temple. It was an all day event and we loved it! I've never ran so far in my life, so I was happy to set that PR for myself. As usual, Tom ran the longest leg in the best time. Gosh, to be like him...
At 6:30 am before the race! It was FREEZING.

Along the way, we found this awesome adorable house!

And we took pictures in front of it. These are some of my favorite people. 
L-R: Me, Tom, Kenna, Blaine (cat bladder)

The whole team, except Coty who was running!


All of us after the race at the beautiful Idaho Falls temple. 
It was such a fun day, and we can't wait to do it again in the Spring time!

 I'm not in school right now (I'm off track), but I love our campus so much! I think it's one of the most beautiful campuses I've ever seen. Tom took this beautiful picture of the Taylor building:

Tom and I recently downloaded Snapchat. And it's hilarious. Here are some of the pictures we've sent each other the last couple of weeks:



Friday night was WONDERFUL. We went on a super hot date. As I was waiting for Tom to get home and I was getting ready, I got nervous again to see him! It was fun :) We ate dinner at home, then walked to the local Farmer's Market to walk around for a while. We took our time afterward to wander around our little downtown holding hands and laughing. We stopped at Great Harvest Bread to get a free sample of deliciousness. Then we wandered around the local craft store for a while to see what we could find. Then a trip to Wal-Mart for some super cheap Halloween decorations did the trick, and it was all in all a wonderful night, and one of the best dates I've ever been on. I sure love this guy.



After our date, we had Blaine and Kenna over to make paper mache pumpkins with us! Free and cute, you can't go wrong. We made the pumpkins that night, then Saturday we painted them while we watched Clue on Netflix :)





We love this life of ours. It is simple, but it is beautiful.

Tomorrow will be two months of marriage for us, and I can truly say that every day gets better. Life is still hard, but it sure is a whole lot better with my best friend to stand beside me. I love him. Did I already say that? Oh well, now you're sure.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute. It makes me want to barf. Yep, you're that cute. I love you.

    ReplyDelete