Thursday, February 27, 2014

Picture Catch Up

I am just now getting caught up with the rest of the world where I plug my phone into my computer to get my pictures, instead of avoiding blogging from my phone, and sending myself emails of pictures to blog. SO. There's a LOT of pictures I want to put up. I may have mentioned them here before, and that's okay. I really like pictures and am determined to do better about taking and sharing them!

The morning of the Temple-to-Temple relay...last semester. Like, beginning of the semester. I know, I'm terrible. But it was such a fun day! So cold that morning!!


Temple-to-Temple again, a car full of friends!


At the end of the Temple-to-Temple :)


A very regular occurrence in our home - chocolate chip pancakes.


Over Christmas we got to spend time with the Baker's and make Graham Cracker houses! Mine was an attempt at the Painted Ladies (Full House house, anyone?). Fail!


Tom was going for a hour with a garage, but then it turned into a church!


Our first Christmas eve together :)


New Year's Eve together, for the second year in a row! They just keep getting better!


One of my favorite Christmas gifts was a Texas-shaped waffle maker. We use it often, but sometimes we don't quite fill it enough to get all of east Texas...sorry guys. Nothing personal.


One of our favorite meals - BBQ chicken roll ups! I'll need to post that recipe sometime.


Every other week, we made about 80 muffins. And it's awesome. We love our muffins!


Excuse the non-rotated picture. Tom made sushi! I still didn't like it, but he loves it so much and I love watching him make it. He's pro! :)


One of the things that has taken up most of Tom's time this semester is his internship with The Biggest Winner on campus. He's the Wellness Coach for Team Yellow!
On Saturday they had their second team challenge, the Try-a-Tri! I did it too, but in an earlier heat. It was such a blast! They all did so so so good and we're so proud of them!


We really love these guys. They inspire us!

And that's about it for now :) 

1 comment: